A cellar is designed for the evolution of wines, often over several years.
The use of high quality materials, manufacturing techniques and features award Tastvin cellars an exceptional longlife.
Other criteria for a cellar of quality:
Constant regulated temperature
Perfectly adapted hygrometry and ventilation
The absence of detrimental odours
Absence of vibration
Pratical and modular storage units.
Tastvin cabinet reunite all of these indispensable elements in addition to the pleasure and ease of utilisation.
Regulation electronique Tastvin
|Cabinet display panel for maturing||Cabinet display panel for service|
• Temperature management by micro processor.
• Regulating simplicity
• Automatic regulation Hot/ Cold.
• Permanent temperature display.
• 0.5 precision.
• Motor security (delayed compressor start-up).
• Function display ( heating/ cooling lights).
• On/Off switch.